.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

 

Only You Can Save The Earth (Judgment Day)

Remember the "Only You Can Save The Earth" competition I had? Well, EldestOne and I finally got around to, well, not deciding. Mark and DavidP, can you send me a contact address via the email address here. Stuart and John, I already have your email addresses, I'll get in contact with you soon. Then I can send your copies of Sky&Space winging accross the world! Sorry about the delay!

UPDATE: Sorry got the wrong DavidP. DavidP, if you are out there still drop me an email

Labels:


Comments:
I'm more than a little confused Ian. I don't recall entering that competition.
 
Okay, I've gone and looked now and it seems you're after a different davep (actually, a davidp).

Mark pointed me here to say I'd apparently "won" something and I was further confused by the use of "davep" above (it being a sign-off I often use).

In other words, ignore me. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?