.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 02, 2013

 

Fathers Day 2013

Had a great Fathers Day yesterday. SmallestOne and the Bettdeckererschnappender Weisle made me breakfast in bed. Then I got lots of chocolate and EdelestOne had got me a copy of "In the Court of the Crimson King" (now I have my very own copy and don't have to rely on my brothers copy).

SmallestOne and I played Sci-Fi card games and MiddleOne came kayaking with me (he didn't actually go kayaking, but he sat on the bank in the sunshine while I paddled about).

Best.Family.Ever

Spent earlier tonight watching EldestOne play soccer against hos schools alumni. He did pretty darned well, nice hook shot and a sweet header.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?